With compassion as our guide, our desire is to help aid the refugee and immigrant community in Indianapolis and create means for them to thrive and flourish! We realize this takes years and it is not easy work. It requires patience, diligence, and love – most importantly.
Migros is latin for ‘migrate.’
Click here to sign up to be added to our email updates. This is the best way to stay informed.
Migros Mentor – Become a mentor to a family or individual and assist in learning English and adjust to life in America. (1 year commitment. Training Required. )
MIGROS AID INIATIVES: 2019
- Weekly Tutoring called “Homework Club” during the school year
- English Club / Kids Club / Teen Club: Community outreach event and free dinner (Frequency to be determined)
- Summer International Kids camp: 2019
- Summer International Teen camp: 2019
- Day Trips in the city for kids & teens (Park, sports events, etc)
- Back to School “backpack” drive: July 2018
- Winter coat drive: Nov 2018